Multiple - Language Development in .NET Framework

.NET Framework encourages cross-language development using multiple programming languages. To become a .NET language, any language should have a compiler that translates the source code written in different languages into Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL).

MSIL code is called as Managed Code. Managed code runs in .NET environment.

In .Net framework the Common Runtime Language (CLR) contains a couple of just-in-time compilers (JIT) which can understand IL Code (managed Code), and can convert IL to native code (binary code targeted at a specific machine processor).

Hence any language with IL Code generating compiler can become a .Net language

5 comments:

  1. This frame work is a great resource I spend some time in my italian property and am learning to program for asp and .net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all. Thanks very much for your useful post.

    I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.

    Please let me introduce you some info related to this post and I hope that it is useful for community.

    Source: Microsoft interview questions

    Thanks again
    Ngo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent weblog right here! Also your web site quite a bit up fast!
    What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting
    your associate link for your host? I want my website
    loaded up as quickly as yours lol
    my web page > liverpool transfer news 2009

    ReplyDelete
  4. .NET language, any terminology should have a compiler that converts the source value published in different 'languages' into Ms Advanced Language.

    ReplyDelete

Type more interview question answer here